Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bugatti Coats

• 23-05-2005 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭

Are these issued by the Government to pompous middle-aged pr1cks, Fianna Fail voters and mercedes owners, or can anyone buy one? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

I always thought they were cool, the knee lenght black ones.
    Going by my famil, chances are I'll end up pompous, I'm already a member of Fianna Fail, hopefully one day I'll have enough cash to buy a merc.

WHERE DO I SIGN UP???

What is it you have against them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

At lunchtime I saw the spectacle of a guy wearing one ordering a sandwich from a Chinese girl talking to her like she was retarded, and insisting on the ingredients of the sambo being assembled in a set order "No, the salt after the lettuce, then the tomato, then the pepper!". He looked like he was ready to beat her around the place for her lack of sandwich skills.

Got me thinking about the coats, and yep, everyone I've ever seen wearing one has been acting like a c unt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

I can kinda follow where you are coming from. But what about everyone in the M&S y-fronts he was wearing or everyone you see wearing a shiny tracksuit.

I think you are making a bit of a generalisation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

True, but where would life be without generalisations?

Something about those coats just reminds me of the 'Business Man' character with the tache and grey hair from Fair City.
    everyone you see wearing a shiny tracksuit

This speaks for itself, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Scottie Dundee

Oh dear. I just bought one of these from the charity shop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Zombie thread - closed

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement