Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shop that Sells Tai Chi Uniform

• 23-05-2005 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭

I'll be in Dublin (I'm from Cork) for a few hours tomorrow and I need to buy a white tai chi uniform (my black one won't do me for what I need). Would someone know where I could go in the city to buy one?

Many thanks,

Nick

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,607 ✭✭✭✭Esel

There is a shop on the corner of Mary St/Capel St which sells a lot of Martial Arts stuff. Don't know if they do a Tai Chi uniform, but if not, they might know who does.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭MeatProduct

esel wrote:
    There is a shop on the corner of Mary St/Capel St which sells a lot of Martial Arts stuff. Don't know if they do a Tai Chi uniform, but if not, they might know who does.
    Thank you very much Esel.

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

Martial Arts shop on Aungier Street, which is the continuation of Georges Street.
    Don't know if they have Tai Chi uniforms but they have most stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭MeatProduct

Roper wrote:
    Martial Arts shop on Aungier Street, which is the continuation of Georges Street.
    Thank you Roper.

Nick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Roper wrote:

Its either closed or closing im afraid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

It only opens Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

dunno, i was told hes closing down and just setting up as a distro or summat :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

buy from the internet that shop is crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Bambi wrote:
    Its either closed or closing im afraid
    Awww no...the guy who runs that shop is really sound!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Try buying from the web. I've bought from the following site before, and have no complaints.

http://www.playwell.co.uk

I donno if the do tai chi stuff but they seem to be well stocked in most MA gear. My TKD instructor buys all our suits from 'em.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

There's some white tai chi uniforms here ->http://www.paragonmartialarts.co.uk/acatalog/martial_arts_Kung_Fu.html

I've ordered from Paragon before, no complaints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭pma-ire

His distribution is bigger than the shop anyway!! (Irish Sole rep for Hiashai and also ships Force, Cimac, GIKO goods etc...)

So he if you see any MA gear in any sports shop in the country then he has prob been behind it!!

His family also owns a Sports Shop called Mullen Sports (I may be wrong on the name??) I would guess that the two are joining up. The only thing the MA Shop was good for was it's books and videos!!

But I think that the E.stores are a better option for getting a better price.

Playwell are the biz and have the best gear I've seen on the net and the prices are OK.

Advertisement