Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband for Bussiness

• 23-05-2005 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

Just started my own start up need some advice on Landlines and Mobiles. Can anyone recommend some companies to me. Are Irish Broadband better then Eircom. Are O2 better then Vf

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I'd recommend netsource for business. We use them and have never had any issues plus their technical support staff actually return your calls!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Availability of broadband services is completely down to your current location... where abouts are you? How much do you expect to use your connection? i.e. is it just for mail, net access or do you expect to run services off it?

If its just casual use then either Irish Broadbands 2MB Breeze, Esat or Eircoms starter packages would be ideal (~40-50 p/m).

For mobile use again.. how much do you expect to use? How many phones? Where are your calls mostly to? I'd reccomend putting requirements together and going into a few stores to get tailored quotes for your needs.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

If its a business mobile plan and you have a few employees, call them and see what they will quote.

Advertisement