Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson T610 Software

Options
  • 23-05-2005 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where I can get software to upload a game to my Dad's T610 from my laptop to his phone via Bluetooth?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Don't need any special software. The laptop needs to have infra-red or bluetooth installed.

If using infra-red then line up the phone to the infra-red port in the laptop and switch it on in both devices. If you right-click on the game you will see an option to sendTo->Infra-red device. Do this and select accept on the phone.

If using bluetooth make sure the devices are paired. Switch on bluetooth on the phone. Select bluetooth from the control panel in windows and search for device. When the device is found, pair, enter a PIN and verify it on the phone. You can now send a game to the phone by right-clicking on the game and selecting SendTo->Bluetooth Device->T610.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

Wow that was simple! Nice One jester77!

Advertisement