Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Corporate addresses

• 23-05-2005 6:19pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭

Anybody know Scott Tauntons address ? I have been wiating 3 months for areply to a complaint and I want to escalate it further. UTVs complaints procedure just goes round and round.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

UTV
    Ormeau Road
    Belfast
    BT7 1EB

Mike.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Thanks.. should have clarified that I was looking for their email - letter already addressed to Ormeau Road...

Seems hard to figure out their addressing structure - some just have firstname@u.tv but the sample isn't high enough to confirm that. I do know that the admin@u.tv and management@u.tv addresses are useless..

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

parsi wrote:
    Anybody know Scott Tauntons address ? I have been wiating 3 months for areply to a complaint and I want to escalate it further. UTVs complaints procedure just goes round and round.

Sadly 3 months is no longer long by UTV standards :rolleyes: however if they think you owe them money they can follow up very quickly!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

yeah... like being billed for 4 months charges in one go because they can't manage their billing system properly. Truly amazing the way they flushed their once shiny and new good reputation down the jacks within the space of a year.

I'd nearly go back to Eircom... well, nearly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

rymus wrote:

I'd nearly go back to Eircom... well, nearly...

Nurse!

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

If you are waiting that long then just contact ComReg on consumerline@comreg.ie or phone them on 1890 22 9668

and/or the Office of the Director of Consumer Affairs
    odca@entemp.ie phone: 1890 220 229

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

after a little investigation it seems all their corporate addresses end in @utvplc.com so maybe scotttaunton@utvplc.com might work

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

damien.m wrote:
    If you are waiting that long then just contact ComReg on consumerline@comreg.ie or phone them on 1890 22 9668

and/or the Office of the Director of Consumer Affairs
    odca@entemp.ie phone: 1890 220 229

Comreg have been on to them twice !

@kaizersoze - thanks I was going to go the scattershot approach (scott, scoot.taunton, scotttaunton,s.taunton etc etc) but figured that going to the actual email might be better if it was available.

Advertisement