Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to stay in Galway

Options
  • 23-05-2005 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

right, well its my burfday in a few weeks and theres a group of lovely laydees coming to Galway with me on June 11th (a saturday) to help me celebrate.
    we'll just be staying for one night and at the moment theres around 7 of us going.

was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to where to stay? the cheaper the better....it'll only be used for a few hours sleep anyway :D

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

sleepzone is supposed to be decent iirc.
    sleepzone.ie or somesuch...
    not sure if it's what you're looking for though

i can always take 2-3 of your hottest friends in my luxury apartment :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

I can put at lease one of ye up, as long as she's not allergic to rohypnol or chloroform!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

The bus station can be nice in the summer. :p

http://www.hostelireland.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Summer??

My friend! The bus station is an all-year round spot.

You'll meet some lovely people there, ones who will offer you half bottles of Jack Daniels and will also take advantage of you!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Don't mind them OP!!

Yes, check out Sleepzone. It's the newest Hostel ( I think ) in the town and I stayed there for my birthday a few years back. Was great cracic. 5 mintues walk from Eyre Sq. and it's quiet enough.

ya wanna ring up now and book though coz it gets busy. I think it's 30euros a night.

• Advertisement
Advertisement