Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym opening times?

Options
  • 23-05-2005 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what the opening hours are in the summer? Hoping that the gym is open in the evening big time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Think it's open the same times as in term, that means until 10pm during the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Think it's open the same times as in term, that means until 10pm during the week.

Yeeeaaaaahhhhhhh thats great! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Hoping to increase the size of your pythons eh? Don't forget you have to say your prayers and eat your vitamins too. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

:eek: :eek: zane going to the gym
    see you there so :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Hoping to increase the size of your pythons eh? Don't forget you have to say your prayers and eat your vitamins too. ;)

Listen up brother. Whatcha gonna do when ZanefromMTV2amania runs wild all over you brother..... whatcha gonna do! :D
    tribulus wrote:
    :eek: :eek: zane going to the gym
    see you there so :p

mvc-hulk.gif

The above image is tribulus. If I can gain a fraction of the muscle tribulus contains I'll be doing well. :D

Triblulus is a member of more than one gym suprise suprise and he thinks there is a ''bad atmosphere'' in the gym in UCD so I think it'll be unlikely I'll see you there Science Boy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Listen up brother. Whatcha gonna do when ZanefromMTV2amania runs wild all over you brother..... whatcha gonna do! :D

Here's you in a few months:

http://4dw.net/wwfhogan/video/argue.wmv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Triblulus is a member of more than one gym suprise suprise and he thinks there is a ''bad atmosphere'' in the gym in UCD so I think it'll be unlikely I'll see you there Science Boy!

i said crap atmosphere ;)
    And was out there yesterday actually so :p!!!

Advertisement