Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother Audition Vids. on E4

Options
  • 23-05-2005 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭

So they started this morning and run from 6:00a.m. - 2:00p.m.

I welcome them back from their sabatical last year. I've already seen some gems and some complete eejits. It's nice to know those people will have the urine removed by their friends.

So, if you come across a good vid. then mention it here. Or, if you just want to talk about the vids. in general go ahead.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I watched it for a while on Sunday, can't believe all the people that don't have anything to say. Also what is it with people doing handstands on the chair. I quite liked the Oompa Loompa guy, at least he put a bit of thought into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

There was one 60 year old that wanted to "start his memoirs in the diary room chair" with his amazing stories that would interest all.

Only time I've watched the audition vids was for 5 minutes at a time, 5 times tops. I've seen his audition 3 times now. Crazy Frog in fat old man state tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

saw only 1 and that was this morning

desperates on tv make me laugh and cringe all at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

There only seem to be about 100 videos there on a loop - I wonder will any of them actually be on it? Most of them were godawful... I genuinely think, based on these, I could get on this show with little thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

No they're people who didn't make it.

• Advertisement

Sangre wrote:
    No they're people who didn't make it.

Bugger.

I felt quite sorry for some of them - and others just made me laugh, especially some of the hideous women who genuinely thought they could get on based on their 'sex appeal'.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

The best thing about those audition vids is that 90% of them say that they are "crazy"! I remember seeing an interview with a guy who was on the panel that sorted through the vids and he said that if anyone calls themselves crazy then they are automaticlly binned. Quite right too.

I thought that old dude was pretty cool although he seemed resigned to not getting picked. Some of them are just so desperate.

The best thing about those audition vids is that 90% of them say that they are "crazy"! I remember seeing an interview with a guy who was on the panel that sorted through the vids and he said that if anyone calls themselves crazy then they are automaticlly binned. Quite right too.

I thought that old dude was pretty cool although he seemed resigned to not getting picked. Some of them are just so desperate.

Yeah, everybody describes themselves as 'crazy' or 'funny'. So many people call themselves 'energetic' too and - generally - it's the people who lack any sort of energy or screen presence who say such things.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Yeah, always some boring dry sh1te whose mates told him to audition cos he was "crazy" and "exactly what the house needs!".

You could make a kick ass personality disorder documentary using that footage - and to the best of my knowledge (which is far from extensive), the vdeos become property of Channel 4! Maybe Derren brown could do something with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

You could make a kick ass personality disorder documentary...
    That's strating on Channel during the summer. A group of OCD sufferers are going to be put into a house while Channel 4 try and "cure" them in 2 weeks. I can't wait. Lol.

I love it when after someone does their vid. they just put their face is their hands and go, "Awww no!" cos' it was so very crap.

• Advertisement
Advertisement