Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UbiSoft multiplayer issues

Options
  • 23-05-2005 9:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else find their entire system a complete shambles?...I have tried to play Silent Hunter 3, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and Far Cry online ato no avail...its a completely sh!te system in my honest opinion

Taize.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Yep ubi are a pack of losers when it comes to getting the online games going. The easiest of all there games would be raven shield (rainbow six 3). Far cry is not too hard to set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I could never get SP PT to work online :( The only reason I bought the game for the PC tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Used to play Ghost Recon over ubi.com, worked decently enough I spose, took ages to set up though, but to play Ghost Recon on-line, it was worth it :)

Advertisement