Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Atheist Spotted

• 23-05-2005 11:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭

Actually just took these pics over the weekend.

So that was you on the Stillorgan dual carriageway this evening Atheist. Beautiful car, I almost nerfed the guy in front of me craning my head to look at yours. Sorry I didn't beep - was on my way back from a stag party in Barcelona so reactions are a tad delayed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

Hey Athiest - thats a cool Fiat 124 sports car -

Q - where did you get the No plates - they look s kinda cool - am thing of changing from white to black - those look just right :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

So that was you on the Stillorgan dual carriageway this evening Atheist. Beautiful car, I almost nerfed the guy in front of me craning my head to look at yours. Sorry I didn't beep - was on my way back from a stag party in Barcelona so reactions are a tad delayed.
    LOL :D

I was just logging in this morning to start a simlar thread - DS spotted in Stillorgan!

Funny to see two people who've never met recognising each other because of their cars - I knew your reg plate was 72 D like mine (even if your car is shinier). I had made an excuse to go to the shops for a packet of biscuits because I was bored sitting at home!

And yeah you don't want to be driving olde beasties after stag weekends with those slow reactions! :D

Alfasud - I got the plates from Silveras mates Framptons in the UK. Cost me about €42 to get them made and posted in about 4 days. Pretty good I thought too. Family run thing by the sounds of it - they just take your credit card details over the phone.

Go for it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

Alfasud - I got the plates from Silveras mates Framptons in the UK. Cost me about €42 to get them made and posted in about 4 days.

I got mine done by J & S in Drug Leery for about €40 with a 2 day lead time. I'm told the lettering is a little small, but that suits this French car.

Is there anyone doing the old raised lettering?

Advertisement