Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you listen to in the morning?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

while I'm dozing in bed and finally get up and get dresses i listen to Breakfast Express. then on the way to school i listen to my ipod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

Well i've finally settled for the strawberry.......Used to like Ryan T..but i think he's a wee bit arrogant. I love Jim Jim, He's really the star of the show, Com hayes and his god dam ''EIGHTIES SONNNG'' Jesus the eighties didnt end in 1983 ffs colin....And ur wan who talks **** about whats on the telly, Bet she looks like Marge's sisters!!

Gavin redeemed himself last friday, He was loosing the plot completely for a while...Any one remember when he was first on the show, The one where they setup blokes by sending in women to pubs and givin thier numbers to likely suspects Hence we all heard the ''next day'' calls V funny..(always wondered if that was all a setup though)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 cheapy2006

good god!!! i thought that you meant that jim mccabe (the most insufferable idiot on irish radio) was tony. i remember greg's show back in the late '90s when i used to do night work. that show was just about the only good memory i have of that period of my working life. Jemima ("GREGORY!!!!") et al. Jesus, i hadn't thought of that show in years, and now i'm condemned by my idiot boss to listening to jim and niamh every bloody morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,934 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Please don't reply to threads that are over 5 years old..

.. closed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement