Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Resident Evil 4 FARCE

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The Saturn had its own save memory. There's no excuse for any console since not having its own save memory.

I have to agree. Every console before the PS1 had either memory on a cartridge or like the sega consoles after the Megadrive, on board battery backed up memory. I don't know why they became popular since memory cards were a huge step backwards and nothing but a money spinning exercise, charging over the odds for bugger all flash memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Xbox ftw tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

If you like Resi 4, Eternal Darkness is a great game in similar vein.

I absolutely love the funny effects / hallucinations when your sanity meter reaches zero. Don't spoil it for yourself by reading up about it either :>

I got metroid 1 and 2 and super monkey ball 1 for my cube based on their continual recommendations, and have to say really, really didn't get into any of them.

Advertisement