Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Broadband - yay or nay?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Told me it would be feckin 3-4 weeks. Thats in the Dundalk area though. Still a feckin long time. You should ask the sales rep you were talking to for your installation timeframe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Yea they said 2-4 weeks too i was just wondering do they usually install it faster
    Pete

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Just make sure you don't have trees near your house. Mine was alright in the winter, and now the tree will have to be doctored at a cost of 600 Euro to restore Line of Sight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Ive just signed up with them but why dont they tell you that you need to have a Network card in your PC in order for the service to work? :mad: your woman could`ve told me that on the phone when i ordered the Breeze product,so i have it since Monday and have to get a netword card in order for it to work......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

jonny68 wrote:
    Ive just signed up with them but why dont they tell you that you need to have a Network card in your PC in order for the service to work? :mad: your woman could`ve told me that on the phone when i ordered the Breeze product,so i have it since Monday and have to get a netword card in order for it to work......

Do you want a network card ive a few lying around ill dive one to you if you pick it up
    Pete

• Advertisement
Advertisement