Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earrings

Options
  • 24-05-2005 9:24am

I've seen loads of people wearing these black plastic earrings that are quite thick, in a hoop kind of shape but more square which fasten with a long black post but I haven't seen them in any shop. Does anyone know what I mean and where you can get them? Also, small stud earrings made of the same material? They're not the kind of things you'd find where I normally buy jewellery so I'm wondering where they're from.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

• Nope they are most definitely 'normal' earrings, in that you don't have to stretch your ears or anything. The posts do look quite thick but I know a girl who wears these earrings and she only has normal holes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

Yup I know exactly what you are talking about. You can get them in body shock in temple bar :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

The posts do look quite thick but I know a girl who wears these earrings and she only has normal holes.
    Why don't you ask her?

Advertisement