Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

nail bars

• 24-05-2005 9:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Any recommendations on nail bars in Dublin? Comments on the one in Ranelagh?

Thinking of it as part of birthday present for the g/f... She does have short nails but still likes to give them attention when the time is there... Is there anything worthwhile that can be done with short ones (Apart from attaching fake long ones that is) - I don't want to give a silly present...

PS is this the correct forum for this question?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Nails Inc in Brown Thomas is good but very expensive. Associate nails are also good - http://www.associatenails.com/start.htm

Don't go to Buttercups in the Powerscourt Centre anyway. They made an absolute mess of my nails.

If you want to get her gel nails (those long nails everyone has now), it'll be 50e+.

You could just get a manicure and hand massage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭*Sassy*

I absolutely recommend Associate Nails (specifically Suzie in Arnotts). Bit pricey though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 anz

brownthomas or Arnotts are both equally excellent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 zonemelt

Cheers all, I think it's going to be a coinflip between BT and Arnotts...

Advertisement