Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

todays tip

• 24-05-2005 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭

fair play to fade 2 black yesterday 3 out of four...can he or anyone keep up the standard today(and my bank balance)!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Best to stay away from it today bud. An absolutely horrendous day of racing. Feel free to have a look at the 4 o clock in nottingham though where a horse has gone from a forecast 25-1 to 5/2 second favourite. Some things for and against this -

FOR-
    *The horse is stepping down in grade
    *Hasn't run in 197 days (sometimes significant when gambled)
    *Has switched trainers to Gary Moore
    *An esteemed poster on another forum has informed me that this has been touted on amny forums all morning as a win.

AGAINST-
    *This horse has no form whatsoever.
    *See above.

Anyway, to summarise, bad racing today, stay away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Was reading about that horse on another forum, a guy put it up before the price even changed saying there was going to be a major gamble on it today. It seems that everybody knew about it and the price is long gone.
    Seems like a very badly organised gamble. I wouldn't be surprised to see it drift on course and then come nowhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Tonight.

Keep an eye on

For a Song
    and
    Carricou

Bit of a word for those two tonight

Advertisement