Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help needed!!

Options
  • 24-05-2005 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

For some reason my sunroof has imploded!!! :confused:

There's nothing in the car that shows what smashed it and there's nothing stolen. It just smashed in the car park :rolleyes:

Who replaced sunroofs? Autoglass don't and they don't know who does:(

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

dealer? what car?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭bonzai bob

Punto. Unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Sorry to hear about your bad luck bonzai but it does pose an interesting question. Would this be covered by insurance the same as a windscreen or side window while not effecting your NCB? Maybe it is worth ringing your insurance company to find out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

there's a place in crumlin, just beside radtronics, is main dealer and fitter of webasto sunroofs, they should be able to help.

cant think of the name right now

autoglaze in dolphins barn?

I gave em a ring, they have to take a look at it before they can say anything.

Does anyone have ANY clue how much this could cost?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

bonzai bob wrote:
    autoglaze in dolphins barn?

I gave em a ring, they have to take a look at it before they can say anything.

Does anyone have ANY clue how much this could cost?
    that's the guys, you could be looking at the full cost of putting in a sunroof

Bogger77 wrote:
    that's the guys, you could be looking at the full cost of putting in a sunroof
    :( that sounds like a lot.

Well if it is i'd rather not do it tbh. I just don't have the money to spare. Might be good if it gets robbed. At least i can claim:D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Did you try searching a few scrap yards, especially up north?

Advertisement