Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Walrus of Love - Viscera!!

• 24-05-2005 2:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Vis is one of the best things on WWE programming at the mo. He's f*ckin hilarious!! He plaayst the role of the big, fat pervert so well!! Did anyone see him singing to Lillian Garcia last week?? Gold!!

Great work Vis, keep it up!!!! :D

Comments

I think someone has a crush on the big man! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭maxtrax

Give me a break, when that part of Raw came on I went out of the room!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I think it's great. The return of sexual Chocolate but i wonder how far the WWE will take it this time. Hopefully, we wont see some old woman give birth to a hand or something as sickening as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Hang on, is viscera = mark henry?

Dear God NO!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I like the storyline myself. I liked the segment last week where he sang though I felt it went on a little too long. Did you see him humping Coach last night? Hilarious! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Once they keep it short, Big Vis is great craic. The trick is just dont let him wrestle !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Whoever wrote this deserves Employee of the month on the writers team. When I heard Vis was back on contract i shuddered at what we'd be subjected to. Alas the reformation he's had has changed my view. The guy is pretty entertaining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

is it my mind playing tricks or wasnt big vis wrestling as mable many moons ago? or am i just mad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Yeah he was Mo N Mable as men on a mission. I hated them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i too like the current storyline with big vis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

b0bsquish wrote:
    is it my mind playing tricks or wasnt big vis wrestling as mable many moons ago? or am i just mad?

Yep, sure he won King of The Ring as Mable in '95 I think (correct me if I'm wrong on the year)!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

funny realy only him and owen hart are the people who won and never recived a push afterwards or i could be wrong and i like the storyline to and he is acctualy a good singer better than most on popidol

Advertisement