Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog barking next door,

Options
  • 24-05-2005 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

A dog has been barking everyday for the past 9 months from 6am onwards 7 days a week the guys who own it arent the nicest people, all three neighbours have siad it to them but they tend to put it out earlyier now. The father was reading something that if the dog barks you can use this time that lets out a loud silent sound for the dog and it stops them anyone know if this is any good or anything else we could use. Going to court isent a choice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

Do you live beside Jay 567 ? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=2797815#post2797815

At least he is doing someth about it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

No unfortunely not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

You don't live in East Wall do you? I was there for a while and the dog next door to me used to start barking at about 6am, and wouldn't shutup till after 9am.
    Lovely dog, but irritating as hell!

Anyway, my brain tuned it out after a while, and I don't live there anymore..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

No i live in Cork,I just cant sleep anymore like, Just inconsiderate priicks of nieghbours.

Advertisement