Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is better??

Options
  • 24-05-2005 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

i have always wondered everyones oppinion on which comic is better SpiderMan or the X-Men

Which comic is better?? 16 votes

SpiderMan
    0% 0 votes
    X-Men
    100% 16 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I hate X-men with a passion, but generally I'm not a fan of Marvel Comics bar the Punisher anyway, but if it really came down to it, I'd definately choose Spiderman!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 PissedChicken

I hate X-men with a passion, but generally I'm not a fan of Marvel Comics bar the Punisher anyway, but if it really came down to it, I'd definately choose Spiderman!

Whats wrong with X-Men

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 199 ✭✭fun bus

NOTHING!!! i was about to vote for spiderman,when the thought entered my head that many x-men characters are up to his standards....and theres LOADS of them! nothing like a bit of variety.

ps-dont forget wolverine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Mick Jockson

Wud ya look at the fag talk goin on in here :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Banned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

X men, I like it better for the sheer variety, unfortunatly, like Spiderman, they're both so commercial it's bordering on ridiculous. I wouldnt be surprised if you can get official Spiderman condoms soon. Aslso theres way too many different comics of each.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Those condoms are terrible. I don't trust them one bit. Agreed about too many comics though, its great to read different writers universes but with X Men and Spidey its pretty much out of hand.

Once they don't make a film out of Surfer then I'll be happy for ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Conor Tannam

Spider-Mn is better!!!Nuff said :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Oh c'mon, X-men by a mile!
    For god's sake, even the Wolverine spin-off comics are better than that wimpy photographer... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

Spiderman!!

all the way!!

wooooo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

The Punisher is so cool I've just read The Punisher Born if you haven't give it a look you won't be disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 baldi1212

it's a tough one. I'd go for Spiderman just for sheer originality. He was the Superman of his time and quite distinct from any other comic hero.

The X-Men are just Doom Patrol ripped off but made better. I'm not saying there not good, im just saying Spiderman is for me is more original.

which made the best films? Spiderman or X-men?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Martel

CrazyTalk wrote:
    I wouldnt be surprised if you can get official Spiderman condoms soon.

Not likely, as the average comic book reader has little need of condoms. Sorry, couldn't resist.

I'm gonna say X-men, if only for the better villians. Spiderman has import his from other comics (Doom, Juggernaut etc) as his own tend to suck.

Advertisement