Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fourchette piercing -yes or no??

• 24-05-2005 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

OK, got my nipples done last year quickly followed by a V Hood.Love them all.
    Been talking piercings with my hubby, done loads of research and he has decided (YAY!!!) to get a PA.This weekend if he doesn't chicken out.......

Was considering another bit of metal - first I thought inner labia but looking at pics I think they look funny.Also probably cant feel them.

Any experiences to share???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Bessacadia

ok, no-one has been brave enough then!
    Just a quickie - how long after a PA can you have sex???? (Hubby wants to know)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Bessacadia wrote:
    how long after a PA can you have sex???? (Hubby wants to know)

Wouldnt mind knowing the answer to that one myself.Id love a genital(well my wife would;) )but Im a chicken when it comes to needles down there.
    And if theres a 6-8 week wait then theres no way I could go that long :)

Well we are going tomorrow, but I'm sure it cant be six weeks - my man will go MAD.and so will I.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

Bessacadia wrote:

It was 5 days for me, but everyone is different! It was a little bit painful allthough not entirely unpleasant :D Stopped hurting after around 2 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Bessacadia wrote:

I had a test drive on mine straight after getting it. It is a personal thing, PA is not all that bad, if it was an ampallang or an appadravaya then that is another story altogether.

• Advertisement

Well it is done!(the PA)
    Looks really really great, and apparently it was as painless as a piercing could be. This coming from a man who has thought about it for a LONG while before doing it. He informs me that the ear piercing hurt more....

Don't think he will put it to use tonight, but I give him 24 hours before he caves in to curiosity.......

A virtual BIG kiss to Rob as thanks!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Well did it "work"?? ;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Finch*

OH GOD! a PA! he is a brave brave man......

im cringing with the thought of it, let alone actually getting one

Hellrazer - well my estimate of 24 hours was a bit off - actually 48!
    Some DIY to *completion* lets say, and he was/is ecstatic that it still works!

A bit achey apparently, but to be expected.Pleasure tinged with pain tinged with pleasure, so I was told!But it is only day two.........

This man is strutting about the house grinning from ear to ear saying he can't believe he has a ring at the end of his c*ck - very proud of himself, and quite right too.

DEAD COOL. :D Not to mention gorgeous to look at :)
    All you boys, GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Well thats good news then.Might have a wander into Snakebite on Saturday ;)

Im not letting my mate that runs his own studio do this for me.Think there`d be something a bit wierd about it to be totally honest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

I didn't find the PA added much extra pleasure for me but I will never remove it.

I am MAN wrote:
    I didn't find the PA added much extra pleasure for me but I will never remove it.

:D Why I wonder????

Hellrazer wrote:
    Well thats good news then.Might have a wander into Snakebite on Saturday ;)

Im not letting my mate that runs his own studio do this for me.Think there`d be something a bit wierd about it to be totally honest.

Snakebite is THE place to go,without a doubt.Can't sing their praises enough.

Let us know, won't you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Bessacadia wrote:
    :D Why I wonder????

I've had two done and none added pleasure for me to be honest and i'm not sure how it would either. It add's a bit of extra stimulation for the female though

When you say two, do you mean on separate occasions, or together?
    You are a selfless man to keep it in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Leman_Russ

By the way, anyone know if Snakebite do gift vouchers????

Advertisement