Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

will gba memory carts work in the ds ?

Options
  • 24-05-2005 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭

Ive a gba memory cart (you know for linux distros bla bla bla)

Do they work in the ds ?!?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Kristok wrote:
    (you know for linux distros bla bla bla)

Yeah right!

It depends on what cart it is but generally they do work on the DS. Find out what cart it is and either post back here and some one with the same type might answer your question or trawl the intraweb for answers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

Where's a good place to get flash carts for the DS?

Killian

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The legality of these devices is a bit dubious so not sure if the mods will allow it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

Retr0gamer wrote:
    The legality of these devices is a bit dubious so not sure if the mods will allow it.

Aren't there home brew developement kits for making your own games.
    Surely legal, no?

Killian

There are but i think nintendo has gotten them outlawed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

I think they are legal you can get them on ebay I dont think they would be allowed if they where illegal.

As for my cart its a old 128m ez flash popular. I dont use it much but was thinking of getting a ds at some point and if it dosnt support the cart theres no point in me keeping it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭deadduck

Advertisement