Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NBA: Who will win?

• 24-05-2005 7:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Who's gonna win?

Who will take the NBA crown this year? 12 votes

San Antonio Spurs
    0%
    Detroit Pistons
    25%
    KulganBalfayermandan 3 votes
    Miami Heat
    33%
    Locoro2ed6hellsfreshKinetic^ 4 votes
    Phoenix Suns
    41%
    LafortezzazAbboSoundWaveYellowElloupmeath 5 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Miami Heat
    Detroit are gonna take it again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

Phoenix Suns
    heat all the way baby....

the spurs are too booring...

the pistons are just thugs....

and the suns are too young....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

Phoenix Suns
    the heat. the only thing stopping them is the sheer power the pistons have in their bigmen- the wallaces. but the diesel should see them off with dwade if he both remain fit. the suns have gotten off to the worst possible start in the west final, losing the home games and now going on the road two down. if the spurs make the finals, which looks pretty likely as things stand today, the eastern winners, will no doubt annihilate them as far as i can see. so go heat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Detroit Pistons
    upmeath wrote:
    if the spurs make the finals, which looks pretty likely as things stand today, the eastern winners, will no doubt annihilate them
    Good lord. The spurs are going to win it. Just you wait and see. Miami is the only team that comes close to any of the western conference playoff teams.

except the nuggets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

I disagree, the four teams that are there are capable of winning it. Suns are 2-0 down, so I can't see them coming back now, bar a Liverpool-esque miracle (Yay Liverpool btw! :P).

I hope it's a Heat/Spurs final, as it'll be more exicting than a final involving the Pistons again and we had one of them last year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Phoenix Suns
    Heat im hoping, pistons are boring

Miami Heat
    I dont think Miami will go through without Wade playing so they better hope for a miracle to get him back.

Miami Heat
    I dont think Miami will go through without Wade playing so they better hope for a miracle to get him back.

You see i was right, nah nah nah!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Kulgan

Detroit Pistons
    http://troll.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=236031

Hmmm should have put some money on that! :p

Can't see them beating SA though

Advertisement