Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will this work here

Options
  • 24-05-2005 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

I am looking to buy one of these High-Definition Wireless Media Player with Progressive Scan DVD Anyone got any comments on it.

Also will this work in Ireland? Does the tv connection stuff conform to Irish standards? Are the Power standards compatible with Irish ones? (Those details are at the end of the linked page)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I think someone on the Gadget Forum bought this.. it looks familiar!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

What way will you be hooking it up to your TV?

According to those stats it will work with our electricity.

EDIT: Component and composite connection will be standard but output will probably be in NTSC. Not a problem if you have a decent TV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

It should work here fine but I would guess it is very expensive. There are other things I would go with first.
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/electronics/B0001YXWIC/rebate-info/002-8335441-4243232?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

That's about €55 with rebates. Same idea but seperate which I think I would prefer over one box. This also has a nice big display for mp3 tracks. I downloaded some episodes of TV series over the week and considering the ease of use I can see it taking off.

Advertisement