Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You thought the music charts couldn't get any worse?

Options
  • 24-05-2005 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭

Linky

:mad:

Next week will not be a good week for my blood pressure.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,930 ✭✭✭✭Basq

KILL IT NOW!!!!!

:mad:

Saw the video too... every time the little bastard says "Ding Ding!", i'm getting ever closer to putting my foot through the feckin' television!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Glad I don't listen to radio or watch music television

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Oh God No.

someone kill me so I can turn in my grave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

I always think that the charts can get worse... coz they just DO! There doesn't seem to be any halt or hindrance to the relentless mass churning out of utter filth.
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i would like the ability to turn on a music channel with no ads

MTV2 comes close but only has no ads when i am at work or in bed. that frog is really pissing me off

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭sleepwalker

it is frankly hilarious that the Beverley Hills Cop Theme Tune is no1. in the charts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

As a fully paid up member of the 'I loath everything about Coldplay' club, I can't help but stifle a giggle at this. I mean, the Beatles were notoriously hacked off at Penny Lane/Strawberry Fields being held off No 1 by some dirge by Englebert Humperdinck, but this is a lot worse.

Held off by a frog...

To be honest, as frogs go, I think this one is rather a musical lightweight.

He's certainly no Kermit, and if memory serves, the bunch of 'em that McCartney rounded up for that thing around 20 years ago could hold a tune.

and of course, who could forget Johnny Halliday....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

it is frankly hilarious that the Beverley Hills Cop Theme Tune is no1. in the charts
    i wouldn't mind if it was the beverly hills cop theme... it's the fact that it's that damn annoying frog wanker that's DOING the theme. it's hard to do, but they butchered that theme tune...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

They're just completely taking the piss out of it now. They know it's annoying people and they're just loving it.
    They're heading for the Top spot by using a sound some guy made for an internet gif and the Beverly Hills Cop Theme Tune... Have they done anything original other than actually create the annoying little frog git itself?

Advertisement