Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

to the guy in the ferrari

• 24-05-2005 8:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

ok if the owner of the ferrari 328 thats driving around Galway reads this is there any chance of taking me for a spin in it???? please please please. i don't even wasnt to drive it (lack of driving licence and insurance is a bummer) PLEASE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

I will trade you 400 free clan hours for a one minute spin in my car

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Don't get into cars with strangers....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Yes.... Especially if he's offering sweeties! Or a suspiciously large sum of money.... (2 euro)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭TheLedge

Is that the guy with the Yellow Ferarri? WW Reg or something?

Why would you spend all that money on a Ferrari that's YELLOW??

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

to be different?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭crang

I think it is the red ferrari your on about. I see him a lot around town and headford road area. He seems a bit up himself. One of my colegues delt with him once thought he was a bit of a muppet. Who knows..... :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

You should see his house. Oh my fockin god.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Pictures of car and house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

I wonder how he feels that there's an internet thread about him:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

Buckfast wrote:
    You should see his house. Oh my fockin god.

where is it?

• Advertisement

derv wrote:
    where is it?
    Turning into a stalking thread...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 hachidan

I say Feck the Ferrari (thats for you Splitter, you ferrari loving son of a motherless goat!!) and gimme a spin in that Austin Martin Vanquish that I've seen around town. SSwwweeeeeTTTT!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

danniemcq wrote:
    ok if the owner of the ferrari 328 thats driving around Galway reads this is there any chance of taking me for a spin in it???? please please please. i don't even wasnt to drive it (lack of driving licence and insurance is a bummer) PLEASE

Ya sure any time just call down to the house.
    I also have sweets little boy:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭crang

hachidan wrote:
    I say Feck the Ferrari (thats for you Splitter, you ferrari loving son of a motherless goat!!) and gimme a spin in that Austin Martin Vanquish that I've seen around town. SSwwweeeeeTTTT!!

Or what about that Mazaratti that is allways parked outside the Pucan. That is some car. Would not mind a spin in that. Feck that being a passanger thing to. I want to drive these cars.

hachidan wrote:
    that Austin Martin Vanquish that I've seen around town. SSwwweeeeeTTTT!!

The light blue one? 05 D 9? Someone told me he owns Morton's in Salthill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 hachidan

Buckfast wrote:
    The light blue one? 05 D 9? Someone told me he owns Morton's in Salthill

No, its an 03/04, classic grey in colour and I found out its owned by the guy who owns/did own (not sure if its still around) Harry's Cycle Center.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

rkm wrote:
    Turning into a stalking thread...

oh it is ya.
    he said he had a savage house, i enquired as to the location of the house in the off chance i had seen it before. (which is probable)

and now they call it stalking.
    whatever floats your boat mate.

Ho ho ho....
    It was a joke, remove the stick from your rectum and you'll be fine.

hachidan wrote:
    No, its an 03/04, classic grey in colour and I found out its owned by the guy who owns/did own (not sure if its still around) Harry's Cycle Center.

Thought that was an 02? Ya, Stephen Harris (hence HARRy) still has it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭fletch

hachidan wrote:

Or the English reg SL65!!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

TheLedge wrote:

maybe because ferrari's official colour is yellow???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

But "Red Wunz Go Fasta"

Can I get a Hell Yeah! from all the Ork players?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Ha Ha, my old boss had a 93 civic in 2000 and he used to tell everyone it was Ferrari red, what a laugh.

TheLedge wrote:
    Is that the guy with the Yellow Ferarri? WW Reg or something?

Think he resprayed it blue ... otherwise he has two from the same year and both westmeath (think its WH anyhoo) reg's. He looks like a right hairdresser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I drove a Merc SL55 AMG today thats parked on St Marys Road. (Im still smiling). Lovely day, had the hard-top down..
    Retails at €230,000 .... I wonder what id say to my insurance if I had to take a claim out!

JohnCleary wrote:
    I drove a Merc SL55 AMG today thats parked on St Marys Road. (Im still smiling). Lovely day, had the hard-top down..
    Retails at €230,000 .... I wonder what id say to my insurance if I had to take a claim out!

just rub it in why don't you. and this isn't gettin me any closer to my spin in the 328

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

danniemcq wrote:
    just rub it in why don't you. and this isn't gettin me any closer to my spin in the 328

Rub it in? No problem....
    The car actually belongs to my friends mothers boyfriend. He asked me if id drive it for him next week (From Galway to Cong, and back) as he has to attend some thing up in Ashford Castle and plans to go on the brews!

Only downside is I have to go to an event sober which I really have no problem with!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

That DB9 thats always in lower Salthill parked across from mortons is amazing.... Im often walking to the shops and its there, Only seen a woman driving it, and she had a baby seat in it too!!!! The roar off it when it starts makes me weap........ That Mazaratti is owned by the guy from Mcdonagh travel. Not my Cup of Tea though they are a poor car for the money, cant handle being chucked around. A neighbour of my parents in Inverin owns a Porsche GT2, An M5 and an Old BMW 3.0 CSL. Ive had a spin in the M5 and the CSL, Both amazing cars, the CSL feels like a new car even though its a 1974 Car.

S.

JohnCleary wrote:
    He asked me if id drive it for him next week (From Galway to Cong, and back) as he has to attend some thing up in Ashford Castle and plans to go on the brews!

you fupin backstard

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

screw cars ive seen some nice bikes around hooey!

Advertisement