Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bf2 demo

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Afaik the ranking system will only apply to EA Servers to stop independant servers exploiting the system and rising through the ranks.

....which sucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Well on some ET servers you get XP faster than others and can make it up to Major in a couple of maps, and on some you could play for hours and barely get higher than PFC. (in my experience, anyway). So its really just a matter of finding a server you like, im sure it'll be the same with BF2.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

the whole ammo situation i like aswell, it will limit the impact of any random rambo tatics/snipers hanging in place for ages if near ammo...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

Darth Bobo wrote:
    the whole ammo situation i like aswell, it will limit the impact of any random rambo tatics/snipers hanging in place for ages if near ammo...

If the ammo situation only served to stop those 'nade spamming
    b*stards then it will definately be worth it.

I will probably join either NRG or TIG depending on which on is better
    and which one completely abandons BFV for BF2.rolleyes.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Nrg is gone afaik tig rules anyways :D;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

bizmark wrote:

no way m8,were still here :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

bizmark wrote:
    Wtf is that guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Wtf is that guy?

Your going to get de-fibed in bf 2 so many times by me jimmy :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Afaik the ranking system will only apply to EA Servers to stop independant servers exploiting the system and rising through the ranks.

....which sucks.
    Which rules. Stops private servers playing against dumb bots to raise their stats.

=-=

As for the snipers, you lock and load, find a quite place, and look for the enemy commander...:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Shiny wrote:
    If the ammo situation only served to stop those 'nade spamming
    b*stards then it will definately be worth it.

I will probably join either NRG or TIG depending on which on is better
    and which one completely abandons BFV for BF2.rolleyes.gif

Aye NRG are still around, (i should know, im supposedly a leader lol) but probably more of a 'fun' clan than TiG, who are a bit more into the ladder/competition side of things.
    Oh and as for nade spamming..if youve ever played the stalingrad level of bf1942 youll know the true meaning of nade spamming :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

the_syco wrote:
    Which rules. Stops private servers playing against dumb bots to raise their stats.
    It would, but do you remember how bad people are on the EA servers? your going to have some n00b out ranking us all just because he plays against worse n00bs all day when we play against good people on an unranked server.....

So imo, either they will come up with a way for more servers to become ranked or we'll all just forget about it after 2months.

Deadwing wrote:
    Aye NRG are still around, (i should know, im supposedly a leader lol) but probably more of a 'fun' clan than TiG, who are a bit more into the ladder/competition side of things.
    were into all sides, nothing like 'TiG Beers' (Trademark of the TiG Empire)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Darth Bobo wrote:
    So imo, either they will come up with a way for more servers to become ranked or we'll all just forget about it after 2months.
    Dude, in time, there'll be stst whores for every rank, and all the clan servers will be free of them, which in my view ain't a bad thing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

stats smats,personaly i just play for the craic :D and when bf2 comes out ill be doing the same

Advertisement