Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone doing first year politics tomorrow morning?

Options
  • 24-05-2005 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭

its my last exam and i cant study, ive been on computers since about 8 o clock, im bothered cause everyone i know is out tonite and im not, dam!!,the trials and tribulations i face......., on an unrelated note there is many, ,many fine women in the library these past few hours, my congrats to them on their stunning looks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

you know its bad when you are going to the websites you know that you have no interest in repeatedly, dam you peoplesrepublicofcork!!!

unfortunately its a case of not only was no one else on the board doing the exam but i was not doing it either, woke up at roughly 9:37 this morning, after nodding off at 3 and ignoring/turning off phone and alarm clock at 5am i slept right thru, cue now a case of the mega sulk which is only now lifting, grrrrrrrrrr, what an idiot i am..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Elley

Oh dear! Did you miss the exam altogether? What happens now?

couldnt tell you for sure but id hazard a big fat 'F' would be the most likely response

Advertisement