Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bballers in naas area

Options
  • 24-05-2005 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭

hows it goin guys and gals,

i was just wonderin if there is anyone in the naas area that meets up for pick-up games or just shootin around....i'm just back from living abroad and i want to get back into playin a few times a week...

thanks in advance

dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

NAAS serpents play down there in Dublin Mens Division 3. They play in the school there beside McDonalds. Not sure if they still meet up over the summer, but if you contact basketball ireland or, even better, DMBB they should be able to give you someone's contact details there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Thanks a million Phil....

I'll do that..

dan ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 swift5beatz

hey guys... where is the basketball court in naas ? :S :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Joebob 568

Hey do you no were the Naas Basketball club is

• Registered Users Posts: 2 langerboy1

anyone know if there is a girls basketball club in naas. my daughter is looking to join one!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 CKavo

langerboy1 wrote: »
    anyone know if there is a girls basketball club in naas. my daughter is looking to join one!

If your daughter cannot find anything more local...I am attached to a Ladies team in Tallaght. We play out of Killinarden which is the top of Tallaght and would be a 20min drive from Naas. Once our season is finished at the end of March we'll have open training sessions weekly throughout the summer if she wanted to come along and see if she likes the team. The youngest player we have on our team is 18 at the moment. Check out facebook Tallaght Basketball Club for more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 langerboy1

thanks a million for that . i know exactly where you are in killinarden . im in the fire and ambulance in tallaght. she is only 13 but is fairly tall(5ft 8" approx). still no word on naas although someone my wife knows reckons st. marys convent has a team so i must look into that. again thanks a million for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 luboscaletta

any basketball court in naas ? free and public and open :)

Advertisement