Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Chimaira song-Nothing Remains

Options
  • 25-05-2005 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭

This is a song Chimaira have put up for download.
    It's gonna be on their new album thats out in august
    Enjoy
    Nothing Remains
    (click on the red nothing remains)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Excellent stuff. Kevin Talley was a wise addition.Roll on August 1st!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Sounds amazing
    Confused as to why they keep changing drummers, but they better be headed back to the Irish waters they love so much soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

It wasn't their decision to change drummers.
    The original drummer Andols Herrick left in the middle of touring for
    their last album.
    Then they got a new drummer,i think he was from Soilwork,but he left for personal issues.
    And then they got Kevin Talley who was recommended by Kerry King

The mp3 above is actually the unmastered,here is the mastered

Nothing Remains (mastered)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Savage track, heard it last night. Really looking forward to hearing the album and seeing themlive (for the third time :D).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Dest

good song although i have to say it sounds like theyre missing something without andols on drums. not that Talley is anything but an amazing drummer but i just thought andols style was excellent. He really added something different than the standard linear double kicks that dominates a lot of metal and it has kinda crept back in with this song. a good song none the less though, hope the rest of the album is as good. will be tough to beat impossibility of reason though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement