Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AC Milan V Liverpool Big Match Bets

• 25-05-2005 11:45am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I am heading down to the Bookies in a while to put a few bob on the game.What do you lot have...?Did anything stand out...?I have been lucky this season with first goal scorer bets I may do Riise

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Got 2 5 euro free bets off Paddy Powers in Clonee on Sat.....wats the odds in Paddy's at the moment??? Milan to win I guess!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Keano_sli

If Milan win I win €175 from our season long predictions competition at work, so I have covered my ass by backing Liverpool outright on Betfair either way I will be €100 up whoever wins!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Some odds from Ladbrokes

60/1: Liverpool 1-0, John Arne Riise scoring.
    75/1: 2-1 Liverpool win with Gerrard scoring first.
    75/1: 2-1 Liverpool win with Garcia scoring first.

TO SCORE A GOAL:

5/4: Andriy Shevchenko
    2/1: Hernan Crespo
    5/2: Milan Baros
    5/2: Djibril Cisse
    11/4: Kaka
    3/1: Steven Gerrard
    3/1: Luis Garcia

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Some Paddy Power bets.

AC Milan to win by 1 goal 11 - 4
    AC Milan to win by 2 goals 7 - 2
    AC Milan to win by 3 goals 9 - 1
    AC Milan to win by 4 or more goals 22 - 1

0-0 Draw 11 - 2
    Score Draw 4 - 1 (i like this)

Liverpool to win by 1 goal 9 - 2
    Liverpool to win by 2 goals 14 - 1
    Liverpool to win by 3 goals 33 - 1
    Liverpool to win by 4 or more goals 80 - 1

To see all Paddy Power bets click Here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

A couple of specials:

If you bet on either team to win in the 90 minutes but they win on penalties, Paddy Power will refund all losing bets.

If you put a €5 first goalscorer bet on Gamebookers, your bet will be refunded if he doesn't score first. So its a free €5 bet basically. Open to new and old accounts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

Sportingodds.com are paying 1st and 2nd goal scorers for all 1st goalscorer bets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭sleepwalker

2/1 crespo scoring is a damn good bet as is 3/1 for garcia

Advertisement