Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Release Dates

Options
  • 25-05-2005 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭

Is there or could there (or even should there) be a thread /or sticky listing the release dates (or nearest known release dates) of upcoming games.

I personally am waiting for the likes of Battlefield2. S.T.A.L.K.E.R., F.E.A.R, Serious Sam II, etc....

and would find a quick reference link to check when they are due very handy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

If you do out a list the mods might be nice enough to sticky it. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i was expecting a may release for super monkey ball on the PS2 to see it being advertised as august on play.com

whats going on with that

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

the thing is release change a lot so you'd need someone who be willing to updated a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I just use this page. Its usually pretty accurate, and its maintained regularly...

http://www.eurogamer.net/releases.php

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Clinical Waste

Yes,looks like a good page, will keep an eye on it, but Battlefield2 and Serious Sam II aren't even listed. Is it incomplete or are they just indefinitely delayed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Mossy Monk wrote:
    i was expecting a may release for super monkey ball on the PS2 to see it being advertised as august on play.com

whats going on with that

I got caught out with that one myself (although I was waiting for it on xbox) There were some probs with the NTSC version afaicr so Id imagine thats where the delay is coming from, although its gonna be a long summer without monkey ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ghost26ie

Battlefield 2 Is Looking At Last Week Of June Between The 21st And The 24th According To Play.com Amd Gamestop.com

Advertisement