Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefly Season 1

Options
  • 25-05-2005 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭

I know Firefly and Joss Wheedon is discussed a good bit, especially with the movie coming out soon, but I only recently discivered its joys, and I'd like to hear other peoples input and thoughts.

Does anyone else wonder or even know what threads from the original series that the movie is going to develop? The Malcolm/Inara romance, River's psychic abilities?

I wasn't overly enamoured with the start of Firefly, but as I got towards the end, it definitely was growing on me. Is this typical of Joss Wheedon work?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

From what i gathered from the trailer ( http://www.serenitymovie.com/ ) most of the plot follows River and what the blue handed guys did to her. There is quite a few spoilers in the trailer so if you want to keep the suspense I'd advise against watching. I kinda wish I didn't. :/

Advertisement