Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find arctic freezer 64

Options
  • 25-05-2005 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where (apart from overclockers.co.uk and jes) i'd be able to get an arctic freezer 64 without being screwed for shipping costs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭padraigf

peats in dublin city center. Theyre on parnell street opposite the cinema.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Thanks padraig, unfotunately I checked the website but didn't find any there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Thanks padraig, unfotunately I checked the website but didn't find any there :(

dont always go by their website, it isnt up-to-date at all, i would ring them and check or go in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭padraigf

Yeah, wouldnt trust their website. They definitely had it in there a while ago... Try giving them a ring, as gline said

• Registered Users Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Cool will do.

quick question, can you order over the phone and get it delivered? (as i'm in limerick calling in might be difficult :))

• Advertisement
Advertisement