Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When you walk....

Options
  • 25-05-2005 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

COME ON THE POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    how hard? GERRARD!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Wir_Sind_Helden

I second that motion!

Go on the 'pool!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

look at yourselves... you'll support some scummy little town in england, but wont actually support england in anything. for shame!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

How do you know that they won't?

That's a little presumtuous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

look at yourselves... you'll support some scummy little town in england, but wont actually support england in anything. for shame!
    Am I supposed to support a league of Ireland team? I do actually like football not that sh1t

I just want them to win. Doesn't look likely now.

scarfacemj wrote:
    What am I saying?! COME ON THE POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE THEM RATTLED AHHHH AHHH AHHH AHHH!

• Advertisement

legends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

congrats, that was some show

that from a toffee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

For **** sake I thought this would be the one place I could escape that sham from last night.

It was a travesty there was a clear off side never given that lead to the second goal, a very dodgy penalty decision for the third, dudek making the jammiest save I've ever seen in my life in the last minute and being a foot off his line for the second penalty... It made me physically sick I tells you..

Answer me this and answer me no more :- How can you win the champions league, when you haven't won a championship in 14 years??

bandit wrote:
    For **** sake I thought this would be the one place I could escape that sham from last night.

It was a travesty there was a clear off side never given that lead to the second goal, a very dodgy penalty decision for the third, dudek making the jammiest save I've ever seen in my life in the last minute and being a foot off his line for the second penalty... It made me physically sick I tells you..

Answer me this and answer me no more :- How can you win the champions league, when you haven't won a championship in 14 years??
    Does someone support Man Utd?

The true reds !!

• Advertisement

bandit wrote:
    The true reds !!
    Sorry man but your win in 1999 will always play second fiddle to lastnight, that must hurt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Feownah

Am I supposed to support a league of Ireland team? I do actually like football not that sh1t

Why oh why do people support temas in England...what relevance does a liverpool or a man utd or whatever other money churning business football team have to Irish people...Maybe if Irish people started supporting their teams in the Irish league then maybe money and improvement and development of the Irish league could happen. Ya sell outs :rolleyes:

Feownah wrote:
    Why oh why do people support temas in England...what relevance does a liverpool or a man utd or whatever other money churning business football team have to Irish people...Maybe if Irish people started supporting their teams in the Irish league then maybe money and improvement and development of the Irish league could happen. Ya sell outs :rolleyes:
    You obviously have no clue about football ya muck savage whereas I do so end of debate.

Feownah wrote:

What's a temas ??

A religious ceremony involving tea? 5 European cups as opposed to two?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭skregs

all i've bloody heard all day is ****ing Liverpool, liverpool, liverpool.

who honestly gives a sh1t?

that hurts

Scarfacemj:You obviously have no clue about football ya muck savage whereas I do so end of debate.

I know a lot about soccer if you must know...and just because i dont go and support some ridiculously over-paid English teams that have no relevance to me whatsoever you wish to call me a 'muck savage'...pathetic

I called you a muck savage coz you're from the country and......
    Feownah wrote:
    I know a lot about soccer if you must know
    You're a woman

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭skregs

scarfacemj wrote:
    You're a woman

he makes a good point

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Wir_Sind_Helden

Harsh, but fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

couldn't give a toss really...

Then why comment?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Because he hadn't posted in a while and wanted to contribute?

Mabybe he's human and he needs to be loved just like everyone else does?

He could also be the son and hier of a shyness that is criminally vulgar..

Crikey your all picking on me you sexists-May i add im a woman who has an All Ireland Soccer medal under her belt and i sure as hell won't apologise for being from the country, anyway we'll just have to agree to disagree coz im getting bored of the insults :)

Feownah wrote:
    May i add im a woman who has an All Ireland Soccer medal under her belt
    In that case I apologise but if you can play then surely you would see the benefits in supporting English football no?

Yeah scarfacemj sure I can, it is more visually appealing and better skill - point taken.But I just think it's funny how people get so excited and passionate about teams that are in another country to clubs that they have no linkage too,and i dont really agree with the colossal amount of money that is churned into it, with millionaires now buying clubs and soccer players being treated like gods. But anyhow I know you arent going to agree with me, and you never told me why you support Liverpool...but i think i know the answer...you Just Have ever since you were a boy- Fair Enough!

• Advertisement

I don't support Liverpool (the only team I support is Parkhead Celtic, treble winners 2004/05 thank you very much!) I just like to see them win because of their links with Ireland: it's the closet city to Dublin, there's a huge irish population over there and did you know that they only fly Aer Lingus eh?
    I agree with your point about too much money being pumped into the game, I for one dont buy into all that 'loyalty' and merchandise bullsh1t, thats mainly for people who cant play football or never have. But it is the beautiful game after all and I think its fair to say that English football is the sanctuary of all that is pure in the game. As for them being gods...take one step forward Damo Duff!

Advertisement