Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topping Up An Irish Mobile in the UK

• 25-05-2005 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine is in the UK for a holiday and ran out of credit so that asked me to top-up their account using my Internet banking account and they would fix me up with the money when they got home.I topped up there number twice with 10euro each time but they never received the credit.They are with vodafone.Anyone had any experience of this happening before?

Comments

I'm not aware of the issue you mentioned. But it is possible to buy Vodafone UK topup vouchers and use them on the Vodafone Ireland network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

A £10 uk voucher when applied to your phone will give you €16 credit. Select option 3 on 1741

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

I assume it is with AIB banking that you did it with, well if so that has a tendacy to break a bit so it could be that. The other way of checking is to ring customer care but they need to talk to the account holder so try to get him to ring up.

Advertisement