Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made this up myself, pretty damn good too :)

• 25-05-2005 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Yea, so did ye all hear about the muslim football fan, he got arrested for boasting about his arsenal :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

pretty damn good too? WTF!

That post implies that all muslims have guns etc. Its rascist, tbh. My muslim friend, Yousef, actually found this very insulting.

muppet.

Its not even remotely funny.
    /me stabs himself in the eye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Pain

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    pretty damn good too? WTF!

That post implies that all muslims have guns etc. Its rascist, tbh. My muslim friend, Yousef, actually found this very insulting.

muppet.

Its not even remotely funny.
    /me stabs himself in the eye.

that post implies your head is stuck up your PC arse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

That is crap, i hope a moderator takes it away!

That is crap, i hope a moderator takes it away!

generally I agree, i hope he takes it and shoves it up your arse sideways Biatch

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    My muslim friend Yousef
    QUOTE]

Cute how you destinguise your friends by their religion :rolleyes:

what did your catholic friends think,

PS, you are such a daarrling, muslim friends you say, such a sweetheart, may I join your caravan of love ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭yeraulone

Pain wrote:
    Yea, so did ye all hear about the muslim football fan, he got arrested for boasting about his arsenal :D

you....you put the arse in arsenal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pain.

yeraulone wrote:
    you....you put the arse in arsenal.

and you ... you suck it, you like it too dontcha, you like the brown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

What about your other account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pain.

Rabies wrote:
    What about your other account?

it got banned dude, as this one will be, ahh to be free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Prob just banned from this forum.
    Next is the whole site. Sit down, buckle you seat belt and enjoy the ride. Bring your own lube

• Advertisement

yep once ecksor or dev spot you making multiple accounts to escaope a ban, they will perm sitewide ban your ass. muppet. get a life.

as for my friend, I merely just said that he was muslim to show you how a muslim relates to your jokes. ie- very badly.

/me apologises for feeding the troll

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

hahah. You banned and your joke sucked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 reannimate

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    yep once ecksor or dev spot you making multiple accounts to escaope a ban, they will perm sitewide ban your ass. muppet. get a life.

you are the muppet for believing a perm ban is possible, it's a public forum you plonker, how can a perm ban be implemented you daft twat, best they can do is ban the account which takes the same amount of time give or take a few seconds to reregister / laughs at you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Firstly they can just ban your IP, so permenant ban, unless you have dynamic IP...

Secondly, I liked that joke!

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    Its rascist

By the way Mother Theresa, there is no S in race you tit, if you were here I would throw you my spare change to buy yourself an education.

Firstly they can just ban your IP, so permenant ban, unless you have dynamic IP...

Secondly, I liked that joke!

1) dial up, dynamic, proxy servers, work internet access, internet/phone shops need I go on ?

2) thx :), its not the worst

edit / this is IRELAND for fecks sake 99.9 % do not have a static ip aka ireland offline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

reannimate wrote:
    By the way Mother Theresa, there is no S in race you tit, if you were here I would throw you my spare change to buy yourself an education.

I have to hand it to you, you are good with the insults, that made me laugh more then anything in the humour forum!

Good job! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

FuzzyLogic wrote:

What is wrong with our society today? Do you really have nothing better to dp than question the political corectness of a joke like this? It's sad to be honest. Granted not as sad as the person who came up with the joke, but sad nonetheless. Also, as previously noted, is it PC to indroduce your friend by giving out his religious details?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

And that Yousef he speaks is of Shrimp and therefore doesn't count!

I can't believe someone got insulted by that joke, pathetic.

The joke doesn't imply that all muslims have weapons it is a joke on their portrayal in the media you stupid cracker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

It's just one of a million tasteless jokes so what's the point in getting worked up about it or about who is or isn't being politically correct. Fuzzylogic's intent was to point out the fact that some people might be offended by this joke. People are so stuck up about what you can/cannot say. So give FuzzyLogic a break. If you've got a friend from japan cqan you honestly say that you would not point out the fact that he/she is japanese? Although it is very clearly not politically correct and I totally agree that a persons race etc is irrelevant, the fact that most of your friends do not come from Japan makes this an interesting feature that few would hesitate to include in their description of this person.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭bounty

kawaii wrote:
    It's just one of a million tasteless jokes so what's the point in getting worked up about it or about who is or isn't being politically correct. Fuzzylogic's intent was to point out the fact that some people might be offended by this joke. People are so stuck up about what you can/cannot say. So give FuzzyLogic a break. If you've got a friend from japan cqan you honestly say that you would not point out the fact that he/she is japanese? Although it is very clearly not politically correct and I totally agree that a persons race etc is irrelevant, the fact that most of your friends do not come from Japan makes this an interesting feature that few would hesitate to include in their description of this person.

whats your point?

nice teddy :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

bounty wrote:
    whats your point?

nice teddy :p

What's my point? I don't know actually... Guess I wen't on a bit of a rant. Basically what I wanted to say that although fuzzylogics comment was not PC it was aimed for a good cause. So give fuzzy a break.

Sorry bout the rant. I was tired. :o

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

@ kawaii

HQ - "Bravo Alpha 3, we have a sig violation in the humour section"

BA3 - "Lock and load people, let's roll"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

everything after the joke has been pretty damn funny!

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    as for my friend, I merely just said that he was muslim to show you how a muslim relates to your jokes. ie- very badly.

End result: muppet wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

so is it wrong to make jokes about knackers, or are they not on the protected minority list? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Leaving the whole PC/rascism thing aside... that joke just sucked ass :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭acri

You guys gave Pain an overly-hard time over that joke. Do you slate everyone that makes a bad joke or what? And so what if it's racist!? If it's funny, it's funny, and if it happens to derive a bit of humour from/towards a race or whatever doesnt mean that the teller is racist. But the joke really, really sucked....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

This will probably get dumped into the cuckoo's nest and I normally don't let myself get sucked into these stupid arguments but....
    Ok, that's just not true :)

Firstly,
    FuzzyLogic wrote:
    That post implies that all muslims have guns etc. Its rascist, tbh.

Wtf? The joke is about a muslim Arsenal fan who was arrested because of paranoia. It doesn't even imply that the person in question has ever seen a gun! Try to understand what you're reading rather than just shouting "racist" whenever you see someone referred to by their religion or their melanin levels.

Secondly,
    Pain wrote:
    Cute how you destinguise your friends by their religion

He was clearly mentioning his friend's (who also didn't read the damn joke properly) religion to validate his point about the racism, which makes this statement about as valid as his claims.

Omg!!?! I said muslim and race!%! Throw me in jail!!11!twelve!

P.S. The joke wasn't that bad ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Well, this has left the juristiction of the humour board, I think...

"Pretty good I think too"

Good? Asif...

Advertisement