Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pimp my Laptop?

• 25-05-2005 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Looking to turn my boring looking Dell Inspiron 1000 into a...laptop typed God. Ive only seen some neat stickers on thinkgeek.com that i can get for it, anyone anything else to de-brand it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

A Hackers style paint job?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

haha, i was just thinking of that half way through my post, mr ZeroC00L :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

I know of people that have gone to extreems, windowing the case! using really slim perspex its possible to get a really funky case that way, probably make it worth peanuts but its your machine. It wont be as easy as a desktop machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JohnnyMobile

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

that pretty cool

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

hehe interesting case, very cool but not exactly mobile anymore :) wheres the trailer for it? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

Another suggestion I have for you is the classic, Glow in the dark laptop.

Advertisement