Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL speed is dragging...

• 25-05-2005 8:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭

Oh mine

For crying it loud! Couldn't bother to post on existing thread which has gone back a while... :D

Since last week the speed has been slow and dragging in the evening... It runs like 512kbps one on a 3mbps line... Stimes it is even evil like a dial up... Couldn't believe that I'm seeing pages loading up... Well dload speed in the morning is acceptable thou... :p

Power recycling the modem didn't help at all, even made it worst... Took ages to get back the connection... After couple of calls, still failed to get to support team, but will try again... :mad:

I'm in IFSC area, so anyone else in the area having the same problem? Or anybody with speed problem in other areas at the moment? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

I'm in D8. My connection went down at 22.30 last night and only came back at about 21.30 tonight. I sent them another mail about this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kin9pin

motoring along at breakneck speed here in D18

Advertisement