Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Speeds

• 25-05-2005 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

I hope i'm not jumping the gun here, but for about 2 months I've been getting muck download/upload speeds off the Guinness mast. I'm on 1mb Breeze Home, and in D12. I have been on everyday in the past 5 days and was told they'ed sort it, thought they were bs-ing, but tonight I've got speeds of 900+kbps download, and 600-880kbps upload.

Hope it lasts

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Well im a week on to them trying to sort out my connection and they dont seem to have a clue whats wrong with mine. Dont hold youre breath too long I have had the odd few good hours after a call then it goes bad again. But hopefully they have sorted it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 signs

I havent rang them as they have to come out and sort out my antenna, my uploads keep jumping between good and bad speeds still, but downloads are still good

Advertisement