Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

U2 in Dublin

• 26-05-2005 1:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

I'm thinking of buying two tickets for Croker and was looking at Ebay, at roughly £200 sterling for two tickets I'm wondering if I should wait until closer to the gig and the touts start offloading their surplus or should I buy now as they may become dearer closer to the gig because of demand?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Anyone?

i think you should never buy off a tout, leave them sit there on the night of the gig with 100 tickets in their pocket and their money wasted! Keep an eye open here, there's tickets sporadically going for face value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CrazyHorsem

I have U2 tickets for sale if you want them.........what day are you looking for?...........we can't go coz of a stupid wedding...........I am taking advantage of the profit that can be made.......sorry........they're €130 each if you are interested!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I have U2 tickets for sale if you want them.........what day are you looking for?...........we can't go coz of a stupid wedding...........I am taking advantage of the profit that can be made.......sorry........they're €130 each if you are interested!
    You fu*king sicken me!!

Does this look like EBay?!.... piss off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

you fúcking tout.

reported. enjoy your ban

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Evil Sausage

And he fuppin earned it. I hate you people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

He's selling camping and Saturday tickets for Oxegen at near enough face value...

But how d'ye have all these tickets for gigs... and now can't go to them? Bit suspicious in all fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CrazyHorsem

Yes there are 8 of us in total who can't go to Oxygen.........1 ticket is mine! I get my ass out of bed and que up when they go on sale that's how I have them, not suspicious at all! What's that they say......the early bird catches the worm! If I was a tout I'd be looking for a fortune for the Oxygen tickets.......instead just enough to cover any booking fees and transport to meet to sell them!

I bought 2 U2 tickets and don't want them.....got a wedding on and can't seem to swap them! If you don't want them why bother coming out with the bull****??? I assume you are all part of a tiny group of "perfect people" who do no wrong.............those in glass houses and all that!!

I couldn't care less if nobody on line wants them......there are plenty out there who do!

Roll on the BAN!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 karlsfre

To advertise on boards contact adverts@boards.ie

If you wish to announce something of interest to a particular forum's readers check that forum's rules. In the absense of a rule on the matter you may assume that all such announcements are prohibited.

Advertisement