Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women will get sterile just looking at you.

• 26-05-2005 2:09am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Okay, I like Star Wars as much as the next person who was a child during the late 70's/early 80's, but there are some people who are just a little *too* into it. These people go to conventions. They dress up. Some better than others. I of course choose to share with you the latter group. These are all pictures from a Star Wars convention from a site my co-worker decided would be a good idea to share with me. Now, I share with you.

Not as bad as yer man in the Tron suit but...
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/krautboy/243291.html?page=1#comments

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Lol, thats class.

Although, out of about 100 pictures, there are several which are actually class.....then the rest are more or less pathetic and sad.

Why is there such large numbers of fat bearded guys in jedi robes? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Fad suckers. ;)

Advertisement