Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stuck on Splinter Cell Chaos Theory: how do I pick the locks at the vault?!?

Options
  • 26-05-2005 7:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

This is driving me insane!

Mild spoilers below, please read if you've completed the game.

On the Bank level of the game there's a lock picking bit with 3 green lights. I could pick the doors easy enough earlier in the game but this is getting annoying :mad:

Once I get a light to go from green to red ............... it goes back to green? :confused: I think Ive to get all 3 but how when it keeps going back to green?

Strange!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Work the lock until you hear a click and it goes red. Then wait until it goes green again (bout 10 secs) If you do anything before this it resets the lock. Once it goes green work the next part of the lock and repeat to finish it off. That bit had me stumped for ages too, the game explains it awfully bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

That did the trick thanks

Advertisement