Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where I can get Ikaruga for GC?

Options
  • 26-05-2005 8:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭

Anyone got it here that want to swap or sell?
    I dont want to buy online as such.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

you'd be very very very lucky tbh.

i'll be buying a copy off ebay for myself once i get my cc, i'd suggest you do the same.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Your best bet is online because you will be very lucky to find a european copy in Ireland. The PAL version is more than likely sold out everywhere. Your next option is to go for an American or Japanese copy. The japanese version is mostly is english as with most treasure shooters. It's also by far the easiest version to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Ah, it's not completely extinct yet. simplygames.com are still selling copies for £16 apiece (plus £3 shipping).

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Your ideas interest me. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Anyone up for an Ikaruga score challenge? 1 credit on normal with default 3 lives. I'm not all that good at it despite playing it a lot and am a bit rusty from not playing it in over a year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭patch

Another option is to buy a Dreamcast.
    As a side note, Daveg is selling one which I sold to him a while back.
    I gave him a copy* of Ikaruga with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Anyone up for an Ikaruga score challenge? 1 credit on normal with default 3 lives.

+1 Great idea!

/feels bad 'cause I'm gonna win the Wooden Spoon:(
    Retr0gamer wrote:
    I'm not all that good at it despite playing it a lot ...

lol I don't think anyone is great at it! The game is IMPOSSIBLE! Great game though despite the fact that it used to make me cry with frustration.

Advertisement