Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a nixer for anyone who wants it

Options
  • 26-05-2005 10:42am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

righto,

someone got in touch with me asking me to design a website for a local football team but (not to sound like an ass) i mainly design for the entertainment industry and i dont want to deal with this kind of site

so if anyone out there fancies a quick job designing this site post up here and ill give you the dudes contact details so you can talk with him direct.

theres only one thing and that is that it's a kinda come to me through a friend of a friend so i would appreciate if anyone doing this could keep the costs down, you'll be dealing directly with the customer and taking payment straight from him ill have nothing to do with it other than to give you his contact details

the customer is also looking to have write access to some sections so that they can update match reports and lotto results themselves

this will probably suit someone looking to build up a portfolio more so than a seasoned designer, but if you have any examples of previous sites could you post up the links to em here has i just want to make sure that your designs are decent

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

I do the biz in me spare time but i won't break the no advertising policy on boards so ill pm ya the details.

Cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

job gone to egan007

dont ye just love the speed of boards sometimes :-0

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

_raptor_ wrote:
    job gone to egan007

dont ye just love the speed of boards sometimes :-0

Just good customer service ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement