Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Uncomfortable Viewing

• 26-05-2005 10:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

I didnt get to watch raw on monday, so i taped it and watched it this morning, did anyone else feel as uncomfortable watching the whole LITA/EDGE/KANE triangle as i did considering it was a thinly veiled reference to the real life situation between LITA/EDGE and Matt hardy

I had high hopes WWE would have not turned this into an angle, but hey i was totally wrong and so were WWE

Shin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Unit00

I am not suprised. It is not like Wrestling is a moral business or that Vince is a moral man. I am still suprised that people still go on about this situation. It is not the first time it has happened wont be the last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

I'm not uncomfortable at all with it, not like I know any of them personally, and I really don't care about their private lives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

I didnt like that angle either to be honest, although i had to laugh at JR's "What these two creatures have done to another human being's life is despicable", or something along those lines, which wasnt the most subtle of references before laughing at the stupidity of Kane rocking back and forth.

Edge has no heat whatsover though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

watched it last night and it is indeed a ****ty angle to be following

too close to real life imo

matt hardy must be sick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

How confenient that all the Edge haters on this board and in the arenas have yet another reason to put the guy down.

I mean, if it had been the other way around, How many people would be giving Matt such abuse or saying what a disgrace it would be if Edge got his cards?
    Not too many , i'd wager.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

oh yes, we are all disgusted because it is Edge

thats it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Cat O'Nine Tail

So I should cheer for two adulterous scumbags who are rubbing salt into the wound that they made?

Um.........no. Don't think so. I'll just wait until Matt Hardy makes his debut for ROH, and watch that instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

I'll just wait until Matt Hardy makes his debut for ROH, and watch that instead.

Good idea. No "Uncomfortable viewing" there.
    Unless you count the awful production.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Yeah get over it, Matt Hardy probably knew it was going to happen away as he'd know how cruel WWE can be.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

i read someware that matt acctualy said that he would consider doing an angle with the two of them anyway if he hadnt of been fired

• Advertisement
Advertisement