Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with hair extensions

• 26-05-2005 11:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I'm looking to get hair extensions within the nest 2weeks, next week if I hear of a decent place. Does anyone know of any shops in the Dublin area that sell wefts of curly hair that don't look like Irish dancers' wigs? I'm also looking for good value, genuine hair and I refuse to pay more than E75 for a weft. I've heard some of those Afro-Carribean salons sell them- any suggestions? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Aurther Hugh

Hehe, amused by the way you mistakenly said nest, when hair extensions generally look like a nest after a couple of weeks ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Petal

Are they the hair wefts you stick to your scalp with the glue? I had them done for my debs.. Couldnt wait to get rid of them.. The glue ruins your hair and they only last two days or so.. If you really want them, don't buy synthetic hair. There's a shop on talbot st that sells them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭branners69

You could check out WigWam in Powerscourt or Stephen's Green Shopping Centre..

http://www.wigwam.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

*shudders*... That's just... *shudders*

Advertisement