Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just got my bike robbed...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

heh...even with one arm I managed to 'aquire' a bike for sale this past saturday down in UL.

quick sale ;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

My bike got robbed... by campus security.

It was locked onto that pole (about 12ft high) in the plaza along the wall from the main entrance. I reported it to a security guy and he gave out to me for parking it in a place that apparently you're not allowed to park it in. So I gave out to him saying that there was no indication anywhere that bikes aren't allowed to be parked there - there aren't any signs or other type of indication anywhere. After giving him a bit of a bollicking he apologised to me and lead me to one of the small rooms by EG010 where there were about 5 bikes and various other confiscated items.

Same thing happened to me a few years back. Locked bike to pole outside Shumann. The security came along and put a second lock on it... and then smiled at me and ran off when I came after them!! I rang the cops and a few hours later the bike was unlocked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

This thread makes me really want to go to Limerick.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Nukem wrote:
    Ya should a posted earlier - was in the pub earlier.Woulda be the one knocking pints back like it was goin outta fashion. Ah bugger it anways. Must organize a Boards UL night nxt yr.

Nukem

PS:hope everyones exams went well :D (Il be back for one repeat i reckon)
    Stay well kids and enjoy your exam p"iss up!!!!!!!!

I'd be on for a Boards beerage next year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

This is for you mongo

• Advertisement
Advertisement