Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

removal request

• 26-05-2005 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

How can I ask for a blog to be removed? Shouldn't there be some online form on the site to ask for this? I didn't submit my blog to be aggregated and don't want it to be listed. Presumably you'd have to maintain some sort of list of sites that don't want to be listed, in case somebody else re-submits my blog in an effort to be helpful. It seems a bit much to have to through a forum registration and then request publicly that a specific blog be removed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

I's suggest making your blog private if you don't want people on the internet finding it. Have you banned Google from the site too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Made-up_Name

It's not that I don't want people finding it, it's just that I don't want to be listed in an aggregator. IrishBlogs.ie have a removal request form for people like myself (even if we are a minority!).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Do you want it removed from planetoftheblogs.ie?

If so, PM Cloud on here - he maintains POTB. He should be able to remove it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Made-up_Name

Cheers BuffyBot, I'll do that.

Advertisement