Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

And in News just in!

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Emmo

To be honest im just glad it looks like we are in.

We didnt qualify under the rules of the competition so getting in this year is a bonus.

Nice to defend the trophy you earned.

What we need to do now is to learn how to adapt to competing in more than 1 major trophy a year. That was United's biggest hurdle in the triple year and the one that they continue to be unable to achieve.

I dont think Chelsea can do it just yet.

Some decent players and a sprinkle of Rafa magic and maybe a league win? Lots would bet against it but then again they might be the same ones that bet against us at Chelsea, Bayer, Juve and in Turkey too.

Emmo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Emmo

I dont think the Liverpool echo and my source could have their info more wrong.

The big problem must have been the knock on effect once it was clear that without the Turkish support we wouldnt be in and that effectively ruled out the group stages.

Emmo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭redspider

So, Uefa have decided to grant Liverpool a place in next years CL. Sense prevails and football wins.

Its good news for Liverpool to be in it. Even if only at the 1st rnd stage, they should get through to the group stage but its interesting to see that they are not classified as an English team, so could meet Man U or Everton early on or another difficult team. They will be seeded in the group stage I understand.

This may mess up their planned tours of Japan, but they arent serious football wise so it doesnt matter at the end of the day. Better playing CL qualifiers as pre-season training imo, as these matches matter whereas the friendlies dont.

Redspider

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,285 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

wont meet man u in qualifiers as we're both seeded, we could meet everton as they arent seeded

Advertisement